Save Coloma's State Historic Park!



In the efforts to keep a valued asset open, Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park, the birthplace of the California Gold Rush, the craze of the 49ers, and the development of the Sacramento Valley, I see my role as a supporter of the Gold Discovery Park Association and an advocate for the ongoing preservation of this beautiful California State Park!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back in the Saddle . . . .

Well, I guess good intentions pave the road to somewhere, and the river of life can float us in unanticipated directions.  Over the past year those directions have been generally outstanding, though not without challenges . . . more on that another time . . . or not. I want to get away from just reporting on what's happening at the Park and get back to sharing the experiences and photos that keep me and my subie pointed in the direction of this most wonderful spot along the American River . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment